<< 纸牌屋 第1季 第03集>>
-
1. You mean buy us off?
你是说收买我们?。
-
2. No, I mean help you avoiding years of court battles.
不是,我是说能帮你们 避免多年的官司。
-
3. Jessica was gonna go to Furman, is that right?
洁西卡本来要上弗曼大学 对吗?。
-
4. -On a volleyball scholarship? -Yes, a full ride.
- 排球奖学金? - 对,全额奖学金。
-
5. Well, I spoke to the president of the university this morning,and we'd like to create a new scholarship in your daughter's name.
我今早跟大学校长谈过了,我们想以你女儿的名义 创办一个新奖学金。
-
6. If you'd like that. It's entirely up to you.
如果你们同意的话 由你们决定。
-
7. But most importantly we have to make sure that this never happens again.
但最重要的是我们必须保证 这样的事不会再发生。
-
8. We've got safety billboards going up,stopped lighting the tower at night, and we're putting the guardrails in...
我们已经架好安全告示牌,晚上停止打灯照水塔 还有把护栏建好…。
-
9. Should've done all that before she ran off the road.
这些应该在她冲出道路前 就该做好的。
-
10. Would you like me to resign, Mr. Masters?
马斯特斯先生 你希望我辞职吗?。