<< 纸牌屋 第1季 第06集>>
-
1. Not even a hollow one. They'll chalk it up as a colossal defeat.
连边都沾不上 他们会说我们节节败退。
-
2. Well, that's on you, Frank.
那是你的过失 法兰。
-
3. You let this situation devolve to where it is.
你让局势演变得一发不可收拾。
-
4. I've already been blamed for the largest teachers' strike in U.S. history.
美国史上最大规模教师罢工 使我备受指摘。
-
5. I won't be held accountable for it dragging on months and months.
我不会为歹戏拖棚负责。
-
6. Mr. President, we have to end this strike on your terms.
总统先生 我们要用你的关系结束罢工。
-
7. -Not anyone else's. -How?
- 不能用别人的 - 怎么做?。
-
8. By debating Marty Spinella on CNN?
和马帝史皮奈拉在CNN辩论?。
-
9. Sir, you have placed your faith in me thus far.
总统 你一向对我信任有加。
-
10. I would ask that you continue to do so.
我恳求你继续信任我。