<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第02集>>
-
1. Look, I'm a businessman, not a diplomat.
我是个商人 不是外交官。
-
2. But I'm a businessman with 35 years experience working in China.
但我是个在中国工作了35年的商人。
-
3. When they come to the table, you don't get greedy.
和他们谈判 不能太贪心。
-
4. You're working on a co-venture refinery project in Fujian.
你在福建有一个合资精炼厂。
-
5. Which would be the first of its kind.
这也是业内首家。
-
6. Open the gateway for increased investment --
放开了增加投资的渠道...。
-
7. Cyber attacks threaten those co-ventures.
网络攻击对那些合作企业构成威胁。
-
8. There's less a need for them
如果中方可以通过。
-
9. if the Chinese can obtain new technology from corporate espionage.
商业间谍活动获取新技术 也就无需合作了。
-
10. Frank, what do you think?
弗兰克 你觉得呢。