<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第06集>>
-
1. All I'm asking if that you convey our intentions.
我只求你能转达我们的意图。
-
2. Why me? Frank could easily pick up the phone.
为什么找我 弗兰克打个电话还不容易。
-
3. You still call him Frank?
你还叫他弗兰克呢。
-
4. Not to his face, which I try to keep to a minimum.
不会当面叫 我也尽量避免见他。
-
5. Don't you appreciate having an ear in the White House?
你不觉得在白宫有个能说上话的人很好吗。
-
6. I wouldn't, if I had an ear. But lately all I've got is a mouth.
如果真是那样还好了 但最近我净听他说了。
-
7. Yeah. He's not the best listener, is he?
是啊 他不是很善于倾听 对吧。
-
8. Try working for him.
你要是为他工作就知道了。
-
9. You were on his staff?
你曾在他手下干过吗。
-
10. Eight years. Press secretary. Before you joined Congress.
八年 新闻发言人 那时你还没进国会。