<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第06集>>
-
1. The simple lesson that you cannot strong-arm
给他个教训 让他知道。
-
2. the president of the United States.
他不能强迫美国总统。
-
3. We can't devolve to a pissing contest.
我们不能沦落到跟他斗气。
-
4. I'm gonna call Raymond. Invite him to Washington.
我要给雷蒙德打电话 邀他来华盛顿。
-
5. He won't accept anything but total surrender.
除非您彻底投降 否则他不会接受。
-
6. I'm making the call.
我这就打电话。
-
7. Don't put yourself in that position.
别把自己逼到那个地步。
-
8. I know how to maintain the integrity of my office. Thank you.
我知道如何维护政府的尊严 谢谢你。
-
9. Thank you, Mr. President.
谢谢您 总统先生。
-
10. Two minutes with the president,and Tusk may be back in his good graces.
只要跟总统待两分钟,塔斯克就能再获青睐。