<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第06集>>
-
1. You personally chose not to.
而你偏偏跟我对着干。
-
2. You personally sabotaged the summit.
你还故意破坏峰会。
-
3. - I have never once in my political career allow - And you personally advised the cabinet
-我政治生涯中从未 -你还故意操纵内阁。
-
4. - personal feelings to get in the way of pragmatic... - to push me up against the wall.
-因私人感情而耽误正事 -把我逼上绝路。
-
5. Do not try and spin me, Frank. I am too old to tango.
别跟我耍花招 弗兰克 我耍不动了。
-
6. Then I'll be blunt.
那我就直说了。
-
7. Accept the subsidies or deal with FERC.
接受核能补助 否则就面对能源委员会。
-
8. There is no third way here.
没有第三条路可选。
-
9. Are you intentionally trying to destroy the president?
你是故意想毁掉总统吗。
-
10. I'm trying to protect the president. From you.
我是想保护总统 免受你的伤害。