<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第06集>>
-
1. You are deliberately keeping electric prices at inflated rates,which is illegal.
你在蓄意抬高电价,这是违法的。
-
2. No. I'm responding to free market.
不 这是对利伯维尔场的反应。
-
3. A regulated free market.
是受监管的利伯维尔场。
-
4. Why are you doing this, Frank?
你为什么这么做 弗兰克。
-
5. Remy asked me the same thing.
雷米也这样问过我。
-
6. You're making this about me.
你这是故意找我茬。
-
7. This isn't personal, Raymond.
不是针对你 雷蒙德。
-
8. The integrity of our energy markets is my only concern.
能源市场的健全是我唯一的考虑。
-
9. Of course it's personal.
你当然是针对我。
-
10. I asked you personally to convince Garrett to pull back from China.
我让你说服加勒特不再与中国针锋相对。