返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 纸牌屋 第2季 第06集>>

  • 1. And I held up my end of that bargain
    我一直信守承诺。
  • 2. - until you abandoned me on the bill. - I sent Remy to help you.
    -可你在法案的事上背信弃义 -我让雷米去协助你了。
  • 3. After I got it passed through the Senate with no help from you.
    那是法案通过参议院之后 你之前可没帮忙。
  • 4. I had to protect my relationship with the president.
    我不能和总统闹僵。
  • 5. And then you tried to use me during the summit in Spotsylvania.
    斯波特瑟尔韦尼亚峰会期间你还企图利用我。
  • 6. I was not put on this earth to be your best friend
    我活着不是为了做你最好的朋友。
  • 7. or to share every piece of information I have with you.
    也不是为了和你分享我的所有情报。
  • 8. We agreed to a mutually beneficial partnership. That's all.
    我们只是达成了互利共赢的合作关系。
  • 9. Yes. And what's become very clear to me
    是的 而我现在发现。
  • 10. is that I benefit in no way from this partnership.
    跟你合作对我没有任何好处。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 83 Previous Next