<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第06集>>
-
1. Let's not pretend to be naive.
我们就不装傻了。
-
2. We both respect self-interest above all else.
我们最看重的都是个人利益。
-
3. Our versions of that no longer align.
现在 双方利益不再一致。
-
4. You are on the verge of making an irreversible mistake,Mr. Vice President.
你就要犯下无法挽回的错误了,副总统先生。
-
5. I may well be making a mistake. Who knows?
我的确可能是在犯错 谁知道呢。
-
6. What I do know is that you'll be calling Linda
我只知道你会联系琳达。
-
7. and telling her that you'll accept the subsidies.
告诉她你接受核能补助。
-
8. You may have all the money, Raymond,but I have all the men with guns.
你有钱 雷蒙德,但我有权。
-
9. It's a burner, pre-dialed. She's expecting.
这是设好号码的一次性电话 她在等你答复。
-
10. Oh, and, uh, yes. From last night.
对了 这是昨晚的。