<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第08集>>
-
1. if I hadn't recommended you during the campaign?
你现在会在白宫工作吗。
-
2. I returned that favor and then some.
我不是一直在还你人情吗。
-
3. Look where your desk is now!
看看你的办公桌在哪。
-
4. And I'd say we're even.
那我们就互不相欠了。
-
5. And if you want to maintain my respect,you're going about it all wrong.
你要还想让我尊重你,你的做法大错特错。
-
6. I asked you in here to work out a situation--
我是想跟你解决问题。
-
7. You didn't ask, you demanded!
你这是强行要求。
-
8. I will not be left out of the loop,I'm the president's chief of staff.
我不允许自己被排除在外,我是总统的幕僚长。
-
9. You call this being chief of staff?
你就这么当幕僚长吗。
-
10. Micromanaging his datebook?
篡改他的日程安排。