<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第08集>>
-
1. I'd say that's more of a glorified scheduler.
不如说是高级排程员。
-
2. The White House would fall off its rails without me doing my job.
要是没有我尽职尽责 白宫会无法正常运作。
-
3. - Are you certain about that? - Yes, I am.
-你确定吗 -我确定。
-
4. I look out for the president 24/7.
我时刻为总统着想。
-
5. I keep him informed.
我让他知晓一切。
-
6. I keep his priorities straight.
帮他理清轻重缓急。
-
7. We did just fine before you became vice president, Frank.
你当副总统前一切都好好的 弗兰克。
-
8. All right, let's go over to the Oval Office right now
好 我们现在就去总统办公室。
-
9. and ask the president to choose:
让总统做个选择。
-
10. his chief of staff or his vice president.
是幕僚长还是副总统。