<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第12集>>
-
1. I understand how Garrett might misconstrue things,given the pressure he's under.
我知道加勒特可能会产生误解,毕竟现在他压力很大。
-
2. But you can't honestly believe it yourself.
但你肯定不会相信吧。
-
3. I don't know what to believe anymore.
我已经不知道该相信什么了。
-
4. Francis is devastated. All he wants to do is help,but he feels like he's being unfairly accused.
弗兰西斯非常沮丧 他只是想帮忙,但他觉得自己受到了冤枉。
-
5. I don't want to believe it, Claire, but Garrett is convinced.
我也不想相信 克莱尔 但加勒特确信不疑。
-
6. Will you talk to him?
你能跟他谈谈吗。
-
7. I have to concentrate on keeping my family together right now.
我现在得集中精力维护我的家庭。
-
8. Not getting into arguments over --
而不是跟他争吵关于...。
-
9. If Francis were really up to something,don't you think he would have told Dunbar about the therapy?
如果弗兰西斯真有什么图谋,那他怎么不直接把咨询的事告诉邓巴。
-
10. He basically did by forcing us to hand over the logs.
他逼我们交出记录就等于那么做了。