<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第12集>>
-
1. Those are Megan Hennessey's words. They're biased.
这都是梅根·汉纳希的话 他们有失公正。
-
2. They're Claire's words. Hennessey's just the mouthpiece.
这是克莱尔教她说的 汉纳希不过是传声筒。
-
3. Why does it say here that I declined to comment?
为什么文中还说我拒绝置评。
-
4. You said you didn't want to kick up dust if we could avoid it.
你说过 麻烦事能躲就躲。
-
5. It's the New York fucking Times. You should've let me know.
这是《纽约时代杂志》 你应该告诉我的。
-
6. That was my call. I'll take the blame.
是我的决定 我承担责任。
-
7. Find out when Hennessey's next appearance is.
查明汉纳希接下来会在哪里出现。
-
8. I'm gonna beat this bitch down.
我要搞垮这个婊子。
-
9. I know she went after you, but going after her is --
我知道她针对你 但是针对她的话...。
-
10. Not her. Claire Underwood.
不是她 是克莱尔·安德伍德。