返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 纸牌屋 第2季 第12集>>

  • 1. We have to rescue him.
    我们必须拯救他。
  • 2. How can you be sure his testimony won't implicate the White House?
    你怎么能确定他的证词不会扯上白宫。
  • 3. He knows where his bread is buttered.
    他知道谁有奶 谁是娘。
  • 4. This isn't about you saving the president.
    你这不是要拯救总统。
  • 5. - Of course it is. - We've been down this road before, Frank.
    -当然是 -这不是第一次了 弗兰克。
  • 6. Michael Kern, Adam Galloway.
    迈克尔·科恩 亚当·嘉乐威。
  • 7. I wanted to become secretary of state
    我想当国务卿。
  • 8. in order to engage in productive diplomacy,not full-time damage control.
    是为了进行有成效的外交,而不是全职损失控制。
  • 9. Which is why we have to put Garrett back on his feet.
    所以我们要让加勒特回到正轨。
  • 10. You want him on his ass, Frank.
    你是想让他脱轨吧 弗兰克。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 83 Previous Next