<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第12集>>
-
1. Where do I turn off this shit?
我怎么关掉这破玩意。
-
2. Look at the other screen, to the left.
看看左边的那块屏幕。
-
3. What is this?
这是什么。
-
4. That is the access grid to all eight of AT&T's data centers.
这是美国电话电报公司八个数据中心的访问网格。
-
5. So what do you say you un-cuff me
所以你还是解开手铐。
-
6. and tell Agent Green I'll be waiting for his call?
然后告诉格林特工我在等他的电话吧。
-
7. I'm trying to repair relations with China.
我正在试图修复与中国的关系。
-
8. Giving Feng asylum would be a slap in the face.
给冯政治庇护就是一记耳光。
-
9. Garrett's in trouble. He needs to appear resolute.
加勒特有麻烦 他得表现出决心。
-
10. We're only as strong as the president we serve.
我们的总统有多强 我们就有多强。