<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第12集>>
-
1. Except one of you is brave enough to say it,and the other is a coward.
可是你勇敢地说出来了,而她却是个懦夫。
-
2. Mrs. Underwood was brave enough
安德伍德夫人勇敢地。
-
3. to go on national television and admit that she --
在全国电视节目上承认她...。
-
4. Yeah, and where has she been since then?
没错 但那之后她去哪了。
-
5. Deflecting scandal and hiding from the press.
应付丑闻 躲避媒体。
-
6. You called me disgraceful in The New York Times, Megan,and you have every right.
梅根 你在《纽约时代杂志》上说我可耻,你当然有这个权利。
-
7. But I also have the right to say that Mrs. Underwood is disgraceful,because there is nothing
但我也有权说 安德伍德夫人是可耻的,因为没有什么。
-
8. more disgraceful than running from a battle.
比当逃兵更可耻。
-
9. - Megan? - That is -- we're not even...
-梅根 -我们根本没有...。
-
10. We'll be right back.
我们马上回来。