<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第12集>>
-
1. Not in theory. In reality.
不是理论上 是实际上。
-
2. Brave men and women die fighting for that freedom.
勇敢的人为了这份自由不惜牺牲生命。
-
3. The meaning of bravery is fighting for the freedom
勇敢的涵义就是为那些和你意见相左的人。
-
4. of those with whom you disagree.
也同样享有自由而战斗。
-
5. Sure, but let's get back to the issue here.
当然 但我们回到真正的话题上来好吗。
-
6. What I don't think is brave is Claire Underwood
我认为不勇敢的人是克莱尔·安德伍德。
-
7. dodging this debate and having you fight this battle for her instead.
逃避这场辩论 找你替她进行这场斗争。
-
8. That's not true.
不是这样的。
-
9. Then why am I talking to you instead of her? It's her bill.
那我为什么在和你而不是她谈话 这是她的法案。
-
10. It's not just hers. It's all of ours.
不只是她 是我们共同的成果。