<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第12集>>
-
1. As I've always stated, I provided religious counsel.
正如我一贯声称 我只提供宗教咨询。
-
2. I understand. But I'm asking about medication.
我明白 但我问的是药物处方。
-
3. How is this relevant?
这有什么关系吗。
-
4. I'm trying to assess whether his judgment may have been impaired.
我想查证他的判断力是否因此受影响。
-
5. In my opinion, he and his wife were
在我看来 他和他的妻子。
-
6. dealing with standard marital issues.
面对的是典型的婚姻问题。
-
7. That's not what I asked, Dr. Larkin.
你这是答非所问 拉金医生。
-
8. So I will ask for a third time.
所以我再问第三遍。
-
9. And let me be more specific.
而且问得更明确些。
-
10. Was any medication prescribed or taken as a result of your
美利坚合众国总统在接受你的咨询服务时。