<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第13集>>
-
1. It's a sad day for us. I can't deny that.
我无法否认 这对我们是不幸的一天。
-
2. But I take solace in this:
但让我心有慰藉的是。
-
3. Frank Underwood will bring virtue, experience,and courage to the Oval Office.
弗兰克·安德伍德将把美德 经验,和勇气带入总统办公室。
-
4. I have been blessed to have him as my vice president.
由他担任我的副总统 是我的荣幸。
-
5. But I'm even more blessed to call him my friend.
而有他这样的朋友 更是我的幸运。
-
6. It has been...
能够担任。
-
7. the greatest honor of my life
总统一职 服务国家。
-
8. to serve this country as president.
是我这一生无上的荣耀。
-
9. I thank my family, my staff,and all of those who have supported me.
我感谢我的家人 白宫的工作人员,以及所有那些支持我的人。
-
10. Despite the last few months,my faith in this country has never been stronger.
尽管最近几个月风波不断,但我对祖国的信仰愈发坚定。