返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 纸牌屋 第2季 第13集>>

  • 1. I have it in writing. Unconditional and permanent.
    我有书面证明 无条件无限期的庇护。
  • 2. Sir, I'm telling you, your asylum has been rescinded.
    先生 我说过了 对你的庇护已经作废了。
  • 3. Now, please, gather your things and come with us.
    请收拾个人物品 跟我们走。
  • 4. Revoking his asylum will have consequences.
    驳回他的避难不是没有后果的。
  • 5. But we're solid from a legal perspective?
    但是法律上没问题吧。
  • 6. Legally yes. His initial paperwork hasn't been processed,and we can claim he poses a threat to our national interests.
    法律上没问题 他的文件还没进入批准流程,我们可以声称他对我国利益构成威胁。
  • 7. But it diminishes the integrity of our State Department.
    但这会削弱国务院的信誉。
  • 8. What's more important, Cathy? Integrity or peace?
    哪一个更重要 凯茜 信誉还是和平。
  • 9. You know they'll execute him.
    你知道他会被处决的。
  • 10. The Chinese are right about one thing.
    中国人说对了一件事。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 81 Previous Next