<< 老友记 第3季 第03集>>
-
1. Hey, oh! You know that guy who's been following me? I talked to him today.
你知道那个跟踪我的人吗 我今天跟他说话了。
-
2. [MUMBLING] You talked to him? Are you crazy?
你跟他说话 你疯了吗。
-
3. Okay, first, I'm not crazy. And second, say it. Don't spray it.
第一 我没有疯 第二 用嘴来说 别乱喷。
-
4. Anyway, his name is Malcolm, and he wasn't following me.
反正他叫做麦肯 他也不是在跟踪我。
-
5. I mean, he was, but just because he thought I was Ursula. Ick.
我是说 他在跟踪没错 但他以为我是乌苏拉。
-
6. And that's why... That's why he couldn't just come up and talk to me.
所以他不敢上前来跟我说话。
-
7. Because of the restraining order.
因为有禁制令。
-
8. Hmm. Not feeling better about Malcolm.
我还是对麦肯没有好感。
-
9. Oh! No, no, no, he's not like a kook.
不 他不是疯子。
-
10. No, he's just this, like, very passionate, incredibly romantic guy...
他只是个非常热情 极度浪漫的家伙…。