<< 纸牌屋 第3季 第01集>>
-
1. - You're running in 2016, right? - No comment.
-你2016年会竞选吧 -无可奉告。
-
2. Francis and I are impressed
弗兰西斯和我都惊讶于。
-
3. by how the Republicans are consolidating around you.
共和党人如此支持你。
-
4. You'll make a good candidate.
你会是一个优秀的候选人。
-
5. Not by linking arms with the president's wife.
但不能和总统夫人勾结。
-
6. If I'm a disaster, it makes for a good campaign ad.
如果我搞砸了 这会是有力的竞选广告。
-
7. If I do a good job, nobody can fault you.
如果我做得好 那你更是无可指摘。
-
8. Either way, it doesn't hurt your chances in 2016.
无论如何这都不会影响你2016的竞选。
-
9. Well, I appreciate you coming by before going public.
我很感激你在公布消息前先来找我。
-
10. It is classy, and thoughtful.
很有风度也很周到。