<< 纸牌屋 第3季 第06集>>
-
1. That is ludicrous.
简直荒唐。
-
2. You came here with false intentions.
你是带着虚情假意而来。
-
3. No. Viktor, we knew that he might be stubborn.
不 维克多 我们都料到他会很顽固。
-
4. But this is a man with strong beliefs.
但此人毕竟信念坚定。
-
5. This statement is important to me.
这份声明对我意义重大。
-
6. Well, if anything, Claire is trying to convince him to make it.
克莱尔肯定正努力说服他发表声明。
-
7. Then why did she ask for the surveillance audio to be removed?
那为什么她要求把监听设备拿走。
-
8. I don't know.
我不知道。
-
9. Perhaps so he wouldn't feel on the spot.
或许是想让他放松。
-
10. But, look, I wouldn't worry about this just yet.
但是 不用担心这些。