<< 纸牌屋 第3季 第06集>>
-
1. What are you doing? Viktor is beside himself.
你在干什么 维克多都快气疯了。
-
2. You need to convince him to let go of the statement.
你得说服他放弃那份声明。
-
3. Look, you have to assume we're being overheard.
你得考虑到可能有人在监听我们的谈话。
-
4. This is not a secure line.
这电话可不是保密线路。
-
5. Anything I'm saying, I'd say to Petrov himself if he were here.
我所说的话完全可以当着佩特罗夫的面说。
-
6. I thought you were convincing Corrigan to make the statement.
我以为你在劝说科里根做声明呢。
-
7. Francis, I'm doing my best,but we need to come at this from both sides.
弗兰西斯 我在尽一切努力,但我们必须两边一起努力。
-
8. Well, he's adamant.
他很固执。
-
9. He's not gonna back down and I don't blame him.
他不会让步 而且我也不怪他。
-
10. Corrigan's adamant, too.
科里根也很固执。