<< 纸牌屋 第3季 第06集>>
-
1. The entire deal hinges on this.
整个协议都取决于这件事。
-
2. Now, Viktor made it very clear what his needs are,and we made promises before we--
维克多把他的要求说得很明确,而且我们之前也保证过...。
-
3. I'm trying to salvage the situation.
我正在努力挽回局面。
-
4. There isn't much time.
没多少时间了。
-
5. We're scheduled to get back on the plane tomorrow
我们定好了明天回到飞机上。
-
6. and the press expects Michael to get on with us.
媒体都等着迈克尔也上飞机。
-
7. Viktor, if you're listening to this,please know I'm advocating on your behalf.
维克多 如果你正在听,请明白我一直在为你说话。
-
8. But you might want to consider letting the statement go.
但你或许应该考虑放弃这份声明。
-
9. He's not gonna do it, Claire.
他不会那样做的 克莱尔。
-
10. Just talk to him, Francis.
好好和他谈谈 弗兰西斯。