<< 纸牌屋 第3季 第11集>>
-
1. You want me to play her?
要我扮她吗。
-
2. Thank you for taking your role so seriously, Donald.
谢谢你这么认真地扮演 唐纳德。
-
3. You should consider a career on the stage.
你应该考虑当演员。
-
4. Because he sure as hell isn't gonna be on my ticket.
因为他是别想跟我竞选了。
-
5. You're good at this. They loved you.
你做这个很厉害 她们都喜欢你。
-
6. Three decades of campaigns, you learn how to read an audience.
竞选三十年 就知道怎么观察听众了。
-
7. Self-promotion gives me hives.
我受不了自我推销。
-
8. Honestly, I don't know how you do it.
真不知道你怎么做到的。
-
9. I'm promoting my husband, not myself.
我是在推销我丈夫 不是我自己。
-
10. That's a convenient way to spin it, don't you think?
这借口真方便啊。