<< 纸牌屋 第3季 第12集>>
-
1. Well, it is obscene, a mind like his losing its sharpness.
的确是不堪 他这么好的头脑不再灵活。
-
2. I didn't expect the Oval, but this is interesting.
我不指望去总统办公室 但这...有意思。
-
3. This is where Petrov and I smoked cigars during the summit.
这是我和佩特罗夫在峰会时抽雪茄的地方。
-
4. That's where he put his out on the wall.
这是他在墙上戳灭烟头的地方。
-
5. So, Seth tells me you want the nomination.
赛斯跟我说你想要法官提名。
-
6. No. I just said that to get in the door.
不 我是为了进门才那么说。
-
7. Robert thought you'd say yes in a heartbeat
罗伯特认为如果这意味着我退出竞选。
-
8. if it meant me dropping out of the race.
你会立刻答应。
-
9. But the decision you have to make
但是退不退出。
-
10. is whether you'll drop out or not.
是你要做的决定。