<< 纸牌屋 第4季 第02集>>
-
1. Texans are tenacious.
德州人百折不挠。
-
2. I'm proud to be married to one,and I'm proud to have served with one,like Congresswoman Jones.
我很骄傲我娶了一位,我很骄傲曾与琼斯议员女士,这样的德州人共事过。
-
3. Thank you, Doris, for all your years of service,and thank you, Celia, for picking up the mantle.
谢谢你 桃瑞丝 谢谢你多年的服务,也谢谢你 西莉娅 继承母亲的衣钵。
-
4. Doris said her daughter spoke out of turn,that she didn't know about the deal she was brokering with Underwood.
桃瑞丝说是她女儿说话冒失,她对她和安德伍德协商的交易并不知情。
-
5. Did you connect with LeAnn?
你跟莉安联络上了吗。
-
6. No, I didn't.
没有。
-
7. She said she couldn't meet until tomorrow.
她说她得明天才能见我。
-
8. Well, I guess there's no point now, anyway.
现在也没必要了。
-
9. If the White House is orchestrating the funding,Underwood's not gonna want my help.
如果是白宫在准备筹款,安德伍德肯定不需要我帮忙。
-
10. Fuck! I really could've used that money.
该死 那笔钱本来能帮大忙的。