<< 纸牌屋 第4季 第02集>>
-
1. You don't want me to run, Francis.
你根本不希望我竞选 弗兰西斯。
-
2. That's right, I don't. But we'd reached an understanding.
是的 我不希望 但我们已经达成谅解了。
-
3. I think you said what you wanted me to hear.
我觉得你就是说了些讨好我的话。
-
4. Well, then you misread me.
那你误解我了。
-
5. I am looking out for myself. Just like you are.
我是在替自己着想 你也一样。
-
6. And where did that get you,looking out for yourself instead of looking out for us?
你为自己着想,而不是为我们两人着想的下场又如何。
-
7. The 30th is dead now. You know that.
30选区现在没希望了 你明白的。
-
8. You think I'm giving up?
你觉得我会放弃吗。
-
9. What, you're gonna run against the Joneses?
怎么 你要跟琼斯母女竞争吗。
-
10. You'll make a fool of yourself, Claire.
你会出丑的 克莱尔。