返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 纸牌屋 第4季 第12集>>

  • 1. There were so many times when
    曾有很多次。
  • 2. you weren't in the column I wanted you to be in, George.
    你不在我希望你在的位置 乔治。
  • 3. And we both know that I could've forced you
    我们都知道 我那时有几十次。
  • 4. to vote the way I wanted you to dozens of times,but I never did. I held back.
    可以逼你按照我的意愿投票,但我从没那么做过 我克制住了。
  • 5. To protect your honor.
    是为了保护你的名誉。
  • 6. And one of the advantages of being whip
    做党鞭的好处之一。
  • 7. is that behind every single member,behind all of these magnets,was at least one dishonorable thing.
    就是每个党员,每块磁铁名牌之后,都至少有一件不光彩的事。
  • 8. Yours just happens to be more dishonorable than most.
    只不过你的事恰好比大多数人都更不光彩。
  • 9. So I'm putting you in my column this time, George.
    所以这次我要把你放在我那一栏里 乔治。
  • 10. LeAnn told me you were in here.
    莉安告诉我你在这儿。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 78 Previous Next