<< 纸牌屋 第6季 第4.Chapter.69集>>
-
1. Because there wasn't time to consult you.
因为根本没时间请示您。
-
2. Petrov upped the ante
佩特罗夫加了码。
-
3. and it looks like the vice president is going to cave.
似乎副总统要让步了。
-
4. It's not a complicated question, Miss Stewart.
这个问题不难回答 斯图尔特小姐。
-
5. Were you sleeping with him?
你有没有和他上床。
-
6. Do I need to say
难道还要我说。
-
7. this administration has taken a huge chance on you?
本届政府是在你身上赌了一把吗。
-
8. - Were you sleeping... - It is none of your business.
-你们到底有没有 -跟你没关系。
-
9. That answers that, then.
那就不言自明了。
-
10. This is exactly the kind of thing the White House needs...
这种事情正是白宫需要...。