返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第1季 第02集>>

  • 1. My friends gathered to discuss its implications.
    我的朋友们聚在一起探讨它的含义。
  • 2. I think we should give it to Paul.
    我觉得我们应该把这个给保罗。
  • 3. He's still mourning, Susan.
    他还在悲痛中 苏珊。
  • 4. He'll probably freak out.
    他会吓坏的。
  • 5. It doesn't matter. She was his wife.
    这不是关键 她是他妻子。
  • 6. He deserves to have all the facts.
    他应该知道事情的真相。
  • 7. Well, we could do it gently.
    我们可以说的随意点。
  • 8. We could tell him about it over coffee and pastry.
    比如在闲聊的时候告诉他。
  • 9. That would be fun.
    真有意思。
  • 10. "Paul, we have proof your wife killed herself
    "保罗 我们发现你老婆自杀。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 66 Previous Next