<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第02集>>
-
1. over some deep, dark secret.
是因为她有不可告人的秘密。
-
2. Another bear claw?"
还要些熊爪糕吗"。
-
3. We could always call the police.
我们可以报警。
-
4. Maybe it's just some sort of sick joke.
可能只是个变态玩笑。
-
5. Well, if it was a joke, it was in very poor taste.
如果这是个玩笑 那也太低级了。
-
6. No, this was serious. I know it was.
不 我敢肯定这是认真的。
-
7. We got to find out what was going on.
我们得弄明白到底发生了什么。
-
8. Let's say we do.
就算弄明白了。
-
9. There's a chance we're not going to like what we find.
也可能不是我们想要的结果。
-
10. Well, isn't it worse to be in the dark?
总比一头雾水的好。