<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第04集>>
-
1. If you're capable of arson,obviously you're capable of breaking and entering.
你有本事纵火,就有本事破门而入。
-
2. I don't know what you're talking about. Mrs. Huber.
我不知道你在说什么。
-
3. I suppose you destroyed it.
我猜你一定把它销毁了吧。
-
4. Again, I don't know what you're talking about,but... yeah, I did.
再说一遍 我不清楚你在说什么,但是 没错 我是把它毁了。
-
5. I was going to keep your secret.
我本来会替你保守秘密的。
-
6. It's a shame you couldn't trust me.
可惜你不信任我。
-
7. You're a piece of work. Do you know that?
你真是麻烦 你知道吗。
-
8. Oh, Susan, let's not be unpleasant.
苏珊 我们别闹僵了。
-
9. We can go back to the same friendly
我们可以像从前一样。
-
10. relationship we've always had.
维持友善的关系。