<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第04集>>
-
1. I will keep my lawn looking nice.
我会修剪好我家的草地。
-
2. And I would make sure my music isn't played too loud.
保证家里的音乐不会太大声。
-
3. And if I get some of your mail,heck, I'll run it right over,'cause that's what good neighbors do.
如果我收到给你的邮件,我会马上跑过去给你,因为这是一个好邻居该做的。
-
4. But from now on, when I run into you on the street,and I say, "good morning, Mrs. Huber"
但是从现在起 当我在街上碰见你,我会说 "早上好 胡博太太"。
-
5. or "how are you, Mrs. Huber?"
或者 "你好吗 胡博太太"。
-
6. Just know that inside
你要知道 在我心里。
-
7. I am quietly but decidedly hating your guts.
我会一直毅然决然地对你恨之入骨。
-
8. Careful, dear,let's not say things we'll live to regret.
当心 亲爱的,别把话说死了。
-
9. Good evening, Mrs. Huber.
晚安 胡博太太。
-
10. He actually said Mary Alice was crazy?
他真的说玛丽·艾丽丝疯了。