返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第1季 第07集>>

  • 1. Because of our no tolerance policy,your son may face expulsion.
    因为我们向来治学严谨,你的儿子可能要退学。
  • 2. You're gonna ruin his future over roughhousing?
    因为小打小闹就要毁掉他的未来吗。
  • 3. Rex, this was practically assault.
    雷克斯 这快构成伤害罪了。
  • 4. Mrs. Stark, what Andrew did was clearly wrong.
    斯塔克老师 安德鲁确实做错了。
  • 5. But in his defence, his mother and I are going
    不过在他的立场上 我和他母亲。
  • 6. through severe marital problems.
    正遭遇严重的婚姻问题。
  • 7. Is that relevant?
    和这有关系吗。
  • 8. Our marriage is disintegrating.
    我们的婚姻就快支离破碎了。
  • 9. Of course Andrew is acting out. He has every right to be angry.
    他当然需要发泄 他有权愤怒。
  • 10. If he's angry about you moving out the house,perhaps he should shove your head into a locker.
    如果他是因为你搬出去而愤怒,那他应该把你的头推进寄物柜里。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 63 Previous Next