返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第1季 第07集>>

  • 1. All I'm saying is we need to take some of the responsibility here.
    我只是说 我们也有责任。
  • 2. So does Andrew. Blaming his actions on our problems,which are not serious, does not help him.
    有责任的是安德鲁 把他的行为归罪到,我们的小问题上 这对他没好处。
  • 3. Our problems are serious.
    我们的问题很严重。
  • 4. Mrs. Stark, you handle this however you see fit.
    斯塔克老师 你按规矩处理吧。
  • 5. Bree, I've gone to an attorney.
    布里 我见过律师了。
  • 6. You're gonna be served with divorce papers later today.
    今天晚些时候你就会收到离婚协议书。
  • 7. You went to an attorney? - Yeah.
    你去见了律师 -是啊。
  • 8. And a good one, too.
    而且是个很好的。
  • 9. He'd better be, 'cause when I'm finished with you,you won't have a cent to your name.
    他最好很能干 一旦我们离婚,你名下将不会有一分钱。
  • 10. Bring it on.
    尽管放马过来。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 63 Previous Next