<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第15集>>
-
1. No. Not really. No.
没有 没有的事。
-
2. So guess what? I'm your alibi.
你猜怎么样 我提供了你的不在场证明。
-
3. I told the police
我跟警方说。
-
4. that we were together the night Mrs. Huber was killed.
胡博夫人被杀的那晚我们在一起。
-
5. And that I could never forget that night.
而且那是难忘的一晚。
-
6. You don't think I killed Mrs. Huber?
你相信我没有杀胡博夫人。
-
7. No! No, of course not.
信 我当然信。
-
8. I could never think you killed anybody,even if I wasn't your alibi, which I am.
我相信你不会杀任何人,即使我没有你的不在场证明 何况我有。
-
9. Ok. I'm, um, I'm gonna go take a shower.
好 我要去洗个澡。
-
10. Jail's kinda gross.
监狱环境比较恶劣。