<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第15集>>
-
1. No. I already got it.
不 我已经得到了。
-
2. You should have seen me.
你真该见识一下当时的我。
-
3. I walked straight into Peterson's office
我径直走进彼得森的办公室。
-
4. and told him he would be a fool to hold Duggan's promotion.
跟他说 如果他还是要升杜根的话就太蠢了。
-
5. You called your boss a fool? - I did.
你说你的老板蠢 -是的。
-
6. That was risky in retrospect.
现在想起来真险。
-
7. But still he gave me the job.
不过他仍然给了我这职位。
-
8. Oh, my god. That's great. - Honey, it's me.
天啊 太棒了 -亲爱的 是我。
-
9. I got the whole west coast.
我得到了整个西海岸。
-
10. Oh, my... What? What the whole west coast?
我 什么 什么西海岸。