<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第15集>>
-
1. Better still, be brutal.
最好是残酷一些。
-
2. Decided to indulge your sweet tooth?
决定沉迷于口舌之快是吗。
-
3. I'll be dead inside a year.
我一年之内就会死。
-
4. I've got bigger things to worry about than my waistline.
我有比腰围更值得担心的事情。
-
5. So, who's the woman they think you killed?
他们觉得你杀掉的那个女人是谁。
-
6. Martha Huber. Local busybody.
玛莎·胡博 好事的老女人。
-
7. I thought her murder was random.
我觉得她不是被蓄意谋杀的。
-
8. Nothing random about her jewelry ending up in your garage.
她的首饰出现在你的车库里 这算不算蓄意。
-
9. Did you kill her?
是你杀了她吗。
-
10. No. Whoever set me up did a good job.
不 有人陷害我。