<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第15集>>
-
1. You know, my buddy and I have been
你看 我哥们儿和我。
-
2. messing around for quite a while,and this whole time I kept telling myself
在一起有些日子了,我一直告诉我自己。
-
3. that it didn't really mean anything, you know?
这根本不代表什么 你明白吗。
-
4. Guess I've been kidding myself, huh?
我在骗自己 是吧。
-
5. We're all in denial about something.
我们都不愿意承认一些事情。
-
6. But you're finally facing the truth,and I think that's sort of brave.
但是你最后还是要面对现实,那才是勇敢者的做法。
-
7. Thanks. - I should probably go.
谢谢 -我该走了。
-
8. Uh... Just so you know,I never would have told Mr. Solis about you and John.
还是想让你知道,我绝不会告诉索利斯先生你和约翰的事情。
-
9. I may be gay but I'm not a jerk.
我可能是同性恋 但我不是个混蛋。
-
10. Did you feel anything?
你有什么感觉吗。