<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第15集>>
-
1. Mess around. But it's no big deal.
胡搞瞎闹的 不过没什么大不了的。
-
2. It's just lately, I've been starting to care about him and...
就是最近 我开始关心他 而且。
-
3. and I don't know how to handle it.
我不知道该怎么办。
-
4. And I thought if I sleep with somebody like you,I'll know for sure and I can stop freaking out about this.
我想如果你跟你这样的人上床了,我就能有个确定的答案 不用再惊慌了。
-
5. But why me? You're a good-looking kid.
但为什么非得是我 你是个很帅的男孩。
-
6. Why not test drive someone your own age?
为什么不跟你的同龄人试试呢。
-
7. Girls talk. If I start something with somebody
女孩们很八卦 如果我开始跟什么人约会。
-
8. and it doesn't... work out,Everyone at school will find out.
结果最后 搞砸了,学校里的每个人就都会发现的。
-
9. And I figured I can trust you,cause you have a husband and all.
而且我觉得我可以信任你,你已经有丈夫 有所有一切了。
-
10. Well, I guess that makes sense in a weird sort of way.
从某种诡异的角度上 我能理解你了。