<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第19集>>
-
1. I was thinking, if you'd like to get together again...
我在想 如果你愿意再见面。
-
2. Well, Sam, to tell you the truth,I'm kind of in a relationship right now.
山姆 说实话,我已经有男友了。
-
3. I just wanted to be honest. - That's perfectly ok, Tina.
只是实话实说 -没关系 狄娜。
-
4. By the way, this is on me.
顺便说一句 这顿饭我来付账。
-
5. Oh, no, you shouldn't. - Oh, please.
不 你不必的 -别客气。
-
6. It's my pleasure.
这是我的荣幸。
-
7. This is gonna be a disaster. - It'll be fine.
这将是场灾难 -一切会很顺利。
-
8. Andrew! Honey, hurry up, dinner's ready!
安德鲁 宝贝 快点 晚餐准备好了。
-
9. It's like we're setting a trap for him.
咱俩好像在给他下圈套。
-
10. It's for his own good. You'll see.
全是为他好 看着吧。