<< 绝望主妇 第1季 第19集>>
-
1. She never leaves her mail sitting out there.
她从来不会把邮件放在外面不管。
-
2. I mean, how many times has she thrown ours away
而且就因为没有及时去取。
-
3. because we didn't pick it up the second it came?
我们的信都不知道被她扔了多少回了。
-
4. That would be five.
五回了。
-
5. I don't know, Tom, I think something's happened to her.
汤姆 我觉得她出事了。
-
6. Ok, so go check on her.
好吧 那过去看看。
-
7. But if I'm wrong,I'm sucked into
可我要是猜错了,就得听她。
-
8. a two-hour conversation about bunions.
唠叨俩小时的拇囊炎。
-
9. Don't go check. - Six months from now,when they find her mummified corpse at the bottom of the basement stairs,What do I tell the kids?
别去了 -那要是六个月以后,有人发现她的干尸横在地下室楼梯口,我怎么跟孩子们说。
-
10. "Oh, yeah, I let Mrs. Mccluskey die."
是啊 我对麦克卢斯基太太见死不救。