<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第12集>>
-
1. All right! A Reuben? How sweet is that?
太好了 三明治?真周到。
-
2. Lunch brought right to the golf course.
高尔夫课程上的午饭。
-
3. I hear you got some pretty sick kids in there.
我听说你们的孩子病得很重。
-
4. Oh, it's just chicken pox.
不过是水痘。
-
5. But braveheart here will only come in to sleep and shower.
但这位勇士只在洗澡和睡觉时进屋子。
-
6. I can't say I blame him.
我不能怪他。
-
7. I wouldn't want to be shooting blanks either.
换我也不想被感染上。
-
8. Be well, my man, okay? Bye, Lynette.
保重 伙计 再见 勒奈特。
-
9. See you later.
再见。
-
10. I'm sorry, what did he mean, "shooting blanks"?
他说被感染上是什么意思?。