<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第12集>>
-
1. When do I ever get to have lunch with such a lovely lady anyway?
我从没和那么美丽的女士共进午餐过。
-
2. Date or... no date.
约会 或者不是。
-
3. Are you sure that you can't check on the applewhites?
你肯定不能去查艾波怀特吗?。
-
4. I mean, I just know that there's something there.
我就是知道有些地方不对劲。
-
5. And, you know, I have a sixth sense about people.
我对人有第六感。
-
6. And yet, you got engaged to the man who murdered your husband.
是啊 你和杀死你丈夫的凶手定了婚。
-
7. Well, your blood pressure looks fine.
血压很正常。
-
8. You're free to go, Mrs. Mayer.
你可以走了 梅尔夫人。
-
9. You mean, I'm not gonna see Dr. Ron?
我见不到罗恩医生吗?。
-
10. Well, I do the follow-up exams.
复诊的检查我负责。