<< 绝望主妇 第2季 第22集>>
-
1. Maybe I go to my bed.
我还是回到我的房间好了。
-
2. Yes, xiao-Mei, that would be good.
对 小梅 那样应该好些。
-
3. Fine. You can use our toilet.
算了吧 你还是用我们的洗手间好了。
-
4. Ow! Stop kicking me.
噢 别踢我。
-
5. I'm just trying to get comfortable.
我只是想舒服些。
-
6. Yeah, in a twin? Good luck.
这样 两个人?想得美!。
-
7. God, I want my bed back.
上帝啊 我想回到自己的床上。
-
8. We'll go buy a nice big one tomorrow
我们明天去买一个又大又舒服的床。
-
9. and put it in here, okay?
就把它放在这里 好吗?。
-
10. That is not the point. We are a week into this pregnancy,and you're already putting xiao-Mei's needs before mine.
这不是问题所在 我们提前一周进入了怀孕阶段,现在你什么都是先考虑小梅的需要 而不是我的。