<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第03集>>
-
1. So unless I get a check by Monday,your shower buddies from jail will be throwing you a welcome-back party.
所以除非我星期一拿到支票,否则你的狱友们就要给你开欢迎会了。
-
2. Gabrielle was getting away from an increasingly bitter divorce.
加布丽尔在逃离她越发苦涩的离婚官司。
-
3. Hi. I'm ready.
我准备好了。
-
4. So that's my number,and in case there's any change in Mike's condition.
那就是我的号码,以防麦克的病情有任何变化。
-
5. I'm going to the mountains with a friend.
我要和一位朋友去山里。
-
6. And uh, just in case you were wondering,it's strictly platonic.
为免你好奇 实话告诉你,这只是柏拉图式的约会。
-
7. He wasn't wondering.
他才没好奇呢。
-
8. Susan was getting away from mounting guilt.
苏珊在逃避深山约会的愧疚。
-
9. So you can't tell me anything about my son's whereabouts?
这么说你是不知道我儿子的下落了。
-
10. And then there was Bree,who had just learned there are some problems...
然而布里却发现,有些烦恼...。