<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第10集>>
-
1. I have kids, OK?
我有孩子。
-
2. Better safe than sorry.
孩子们的安全高于一切。
-
3. As long as you're safe, what do you care who's sorry?
你自保时还会顾及别人的感受吗。
-
4. So I'm cooking dinner for Ian's parents tomorrow night,and it's the first time I'm meeting them,so I sort of want to impress them.
明晚我要为伊恩的父母下厨,这回是初次见面,所以我想给他们留点好印象。
-
5. And yet you're cooking?
难道你要下厨。
-
6. Well, that's the thing.
问题就在这儿。
-
7. So I was hoping, you know, if you're not too busy...
我在想 如果你不忙的话...。
-
8. Oh, no, no. These things practically build themselves.
不忙不忙 这玩意儿很快就能搞定。
-
9. Thank you. You are a lifesaver.
谢谢 你真是救世主。
-
10. Actually, I could probably use the distraction.
其实 让我专注于别的事也好。