<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第10集>>
-
1. I asked Orson to move out last night.
昨晚我让奥森搬出去了。
-
2. Come on, why would you bury your toolbox in the woods?
拜托 你为何要把工具箱藏在林子里。
-
3. I knew the cops were looking for it and I panicked.
我知道警察在找它 所以就慌了。
-
4. I was trying to buy myself some time.
我想给自己争取点时间。
-
5. You may have bought 20-to-life.
我看你争取了20年有期甚至无期。
-
6. Let the guy enjoy his breakfast. -Stay out of this, Carlos.
让他吃口早饭吧 -卡洛斯 你别掺和。
-
7. Mike, I want you to look at me.
麦克 看着我。
-
8. You look me in the eye and
看着我的眼睛。
-
9. you swear to me that you didn't kill anybody.
向我发誓 你从未杀过任何人。
-
10. How many times do I have to tell you? I can't remember.
我要说多少遍 我不记得了。